Monday, December 7, 2009

There's a meeting at 5, so don't show up at all

I get really antsy when I'm writing papers. Every half page or so, I pour myself a glass of orange juice, scratch my chest like a bear, and strip off a top layer (It's too warm inside for three layers, anyway. MAN, it is cold during the winter season. Why did no one tell me this about New York?).

I'm just afraid of commitment to the point that I want to stop writing papers as I write them and I make jokes instead of statements. Only.

I need to work my ass off. I decided that as I stared at my reflection holding the orange juice.
He told me, "Jole, you need to work your ass off."
I asked him why he spelled my name like that.
He told me that he was testing me and that I should get back to work.

Well, I knew that.
I probably expect too much from my reflection.

I'm interested in becoming reclusively Indie, but I also want to be a weathered dictator of classical music knowledge.
There aren't enough days in the week, right?

1 comment:

Taylor said...

"I'm interested in becoming reclusively Indie, but I also want to be a weathered dictator of classical music knowledge.There aren't enough days in the week, right?"

Welcome to my life Jole. Welcome.