Thursday, January 7, 2010

You can't Trust Them All

This break has been fruitful. I'm on break, by the way.
My V is fixed. Geek Squad said that they may have to run diagnostics.
Some diagnostics, what is it, Mr. Arken, may have a negative effect on your computer.

What negative effect?

Oh, they might wipe your hard drive, are you backed up, Mr. Arken?
Just sign here, Mr. Arken
I'm glad I had an apple that day, or that conversation would have made me mad.

It's a new year. That 100% means something in this country. Resolutions, drunkenness, I swear I'll quit smoking this year, taxes, probably, I don't know, Adult stuff. I can only assume.
I didn't pay enough attention to things in 2009. I was busy graduating and making mistakes that will hopefully turn into alternative fiction and moving to a different state and living there, and learning to clean.
That's 2009. Cleaning house.

You (I mean you, right there) shouldn't be uncomfortable talking about race. I'm not angry if you are, and what difference would it make if I was? The conversation needs to be open. AJ said he liked Chicago more because there were more black people making good of their lives instead of being victims. I forgot how white Portland was. It's white, I tell you. Parts are black, the poor parts. Oregon had a law a couple years ago, a century or so, barring Blacks. Exclusionary Rule. Maybe that's why white people love Portland. It isn't threatening. The unknown is threatening, isn't it?

So why do I blog? Ones that blog keep asking themselves that in my presence. I must ask myself. Simple answer: I am definitely the best writer that has existed.
It's too bad that the best writer ever only can muster a vocabulary of just under 200 words.
Weak, I know. Specificity in words isn't necessary with talent.

That's 2009 talking. Being pompous.

No comments: