Monday, March 8, 2010

Everything is Black and White! Listen to the forecasts! Panic!

I do. I panic. I do the panic. It's a dance crazy like the stanky leg or the jitterbug
(it just plumb evaded me).

I jump to conclusions. That's an easy way to figure yerself in a hole. Keep jumping blindly and you're bound to find yerself in a hole, straight on, that's the Truth, I say.

The results came in today.
It turns out I'm 19 and not 37.
I don't have all of the answers or all of the experience.
I get nervous; I get passionate. That's the spirit, I thought. Keep giving the morals!

They LOVE morals!

Some people want reason over morals.
And that's where my age showed.


I'm told that I am an old soul. Astrology tells me that I have been through eleven cycles already, at least. Psychics tell me that I'm meant to be a prophet,

but I can still fail. We can all fail.
Every life (I believe it!) we have to learn another set of lessons.
They all seem the same after a couple cycles.

I may not leave New York. We'll see. The world hasn't ended yet.
Counting down from two years, though.


On a specific note, not some crap rambly note
(as if anyone even reads!;
especially on the useless internet!)

I am tired of reading Terrible names on youtube.
Funnyman4321 has not striking quality. It makes me doubt your humor,
you sad sap. You fake.
That's not that bad, in truth. He might be hysterical.
He's not, though. I know him.

A real bad name is linkrulessonicsux.
That's a horrid, bad name.
I'm watching his rerecording of Dude Where's My Car.
His sunglasses tell me he's thirteen, but his voicelowerthanmine
Just makes me angry.

And I hate him.
I hate him so much.

Oh! It's Ashton Kutcher's voice.
Hmmm.

There's the reason I was looking for.
I just to have to wait. Everything becomes clear

1 comment:

Joseph Moullet said...

I would give it all to you if I could.