Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monkey Wrench

I can do Whatever I what.

I worry and I worry and I worry and I get emotional.
I'm so close to womanhood. If it wasn't for my mane of a beard, I would go beyond empathy.

I massively and royally screwed up the interview. I was emotional during a rational portion of the group process and I sucked the big one. Not really, just counterintuitive world.
And I was nervous in my birthday suit.
(I was in a regular suit. It was my birthday. That's the relation there.)
I was nervous. My age and inexperience showed.

But thanks to El Presidente y su administracíon, I can take out as much money as I want. I can go anywhere and spend all sorts of fake cash and it's Fine!
There's loan forgiveness for people that want to serve the world or nation.
I mean, that's beautiful.

I'll figure something out. I'm going to visit Georgetown. I'm going to do whatever. We'll see.

Sometimes the way is pointed, sometimes Not.

UGH! Look at the above! So informational. Mark it well. All is not blandblandbland,
blandblandblandblandblandblandblandbland.
There's television on, for instance.

As a thinker, I want to not default onto the answers of yesterday.
I have to ignore Zarathushtra and Buddha. Narratives of yesterday!
There was no flying car for the prophets to make decadent.
We have rock music. We need new ideology.

1 comment:

lyndsay said...

sometimes the way is pointed. no offense but that doesn't sound too atheistic. but maybe im just tryng to box you in with labels and terms? maybe not. Im just encouraging sound writing.