Monday, November 23, 2009

SO!

We're going to die. It's inevitable. I have a hard time accepting that in a hundred and twenty years the world will have a new cast. Do what you will with your time here. Your faith probably says you should be better than you. Mine sure does, or Mine do, depending on my mood and quality of conjugation.

I don't know how magnanimous I want to be with my life. I think about altruism and money-making in similar light, but I don't just want to be a guy that has a memorial scholarship named after him. That would be great, leading my life in a community, sure, but I would like to build great structures while I'm here. I want to do something that will be studied and will last.
I want to be referenced in pop culture, dig, yeah?

Don't you want to do something that you aren't doing?
"Just do something, Class of '09."
SO!

I was typing and suddenly, and I mean, OUT OF NOWHERE, my c, t, h, and v stopped working completely.
No, I need those, actually. Those are my common letters. My v letter has been nude since early october, and that's fine. I'll fix it some other day.

I think I'm going to teach instead of pay for education next year. I'm putting thought into it. I want to do it. Yes.
There are Many organizations that pay you to teach English around the world. We might as well, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And remember to don't stop believing.. Or I mean, not stop believing... Because we're free falling. But we had the time of our life, didn't we? And as we go on we'll remember all the times we had together.. Because we're better, faster, do it better, makes us stronger.

But really, just do something. So candid and beautiful that was, Joel. I liked it a lot.