Sunday, February 3, 2008

An Awakening

Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Sometimes I remember how I used to believe in God and I laugh at myself. I have changed so much. I can wake up and remember those times.

Little Jewstian (If you didn't catch it already, Christian Jew) with his menorah and Christmas tree cookies. It felt so good to be eating symbolism.

I don't know when I completely stopped being a believer. Probably in April, all the shit happens in April. All of it. Freakin' April.

I look up to the stars and I see space, limitless space. I used to believe in God, I sort of still believe in Reincarnation, I used to believe in Hell and Heaven. I look up to the stars and see space, but not religion.

MOMENT OF IRONY: I LOVE MY CHRISTIAN YOUTH GROUP!!!

Faith is so much different than religion, and maybe I'm losing that, too.

No comments: