Sunday, February 3, 2008

Delirium in the Center Square

Thursday, June 15, 2006


My blogs are deviant openings to my inside. Doors into nothingness. The void that surrounds all and destroys dreams. Why am I? Why do I? Where does it go? It goes, and goes, and goes, and stops.

I hate to be a martyr, but hey, my blogs suck anyway.

My blogs are useless little snippets of my, actually, fortunate life. I mean, I have been through extreme pain and agony, not that of torture, but pretty crappy. I feel sorry for those who don't get the chance to feel so bad that you don't want to get up. I grieve for those who don't get the chance to be suicidal. I've picked myself up. I'm not dead yet. Pain is an opportunity to live. Life is pretty much nil without living, catch my drift?

Why do I keep blogging? Why must I lose faith of my thoughts needing to stay in my brain? I don't know. I don't want to know. Must I proceed?

Didn't think so.

No comments: