Sunday, February 3, 2008

Floating in the name of

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Here's PART ONE ( An old bulletin of which I am proud):

Okay, so where did the whole "bestie" thing come from? It's seems so fake, doesn't it?

"How can I sugarcoat something that's important to me? How can I make a best friend sound less important?"

Huh, call it a bestie.
I'm not ragging on one person, just the phrase. It's alien and gross. I don't like it.

And when did the much thing happen, really?

"Jealous much?" Not now. Not after you said that. Now I'm just laughing at you.

And how does everyone use noob?

Everybody is a sucker, aren't we?

So put on your tight pants or your baggy pants (both are the fad) and your band t-shirt; put your hair in your eyes, scream, rap, or trill to the backbeat of a twangy Southern guitar. Write poetry, of if that's not manly enough, write raps. Post intimate comments to your friends. Put semi-nude pictures of yourself on myspace. And ultimately, write a blog about it.

Feel special, because you are part of something that might last another couple minutes.

And here is
Part 2 (In Technicolor)

Not really

Philosophical: What's stronger than want? Stronger than passion?
Necessity. The need of the mind, and soul.
It's keeping us all down here, warm, safe, complacent. That's all it is, that's
all it ever has been. Necessity is a nail in our leg, keeping us down

And down. Necessity keeps us alert and awake (and asleep, too, I guess)
It keeps me going.

Poetic: I threw a stick in the ocean once, I tried to hear it drop. I waited and waited,
and I only heard my own breath, against the cold winter air. And then I
heard something, far from my mind, I did it. Somewhere, It dropped. It
sunk. It drowned

The whole idea of a mammoth coming at me is kind of absurd. Why
would it want me? I had to wash my hands once
and I did.

And on a different note:

Joel: WOOOOO!!! WOOOO!!!!

No comments: