Sunday, February 3, 2008

My first blog, from my first life: "This is the start of a beautiful thing"

This is the start of a beautiful thing...

Hmm.
My very own myspace blog!! Yay!! So good.

"Every one of the rooms in this big house has a bathroom in it."

Today is just one of those days that could end all days if the all important someone chose it to be.
Everyone of my all important readers can understand that I don't like to be shat upon. When you have a problem, take care of it. Have a kick-me box (To make a kick-me box, take box, fill with paper, tape, retape, more tape, kick HARD!). Please, for the love of Spiderman and all other Marvel copywrited names, keep your shit off me. I don't want it or need it. Just like that old Carlin routine, for my readers over the age of thirty, my shit is stuff and your shit is is shit.

Lately, I've been thinking of all of my past relationships, or as close to a relationship can get in seventh grade, and how they have affected me. I realized that they didn't do shit. I am who I am and only one thing will change that, a lobotomizing sharp tool.

My finishing note, How many good acting jobs can a genital herpes actress get???

I love Mary.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So funny.
Wow.

Joel Arken said...

I think I was fourteen.

As if age meant maturity!