Sunday, February 3, 2008

Holy crap, It's coming on.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow, I didn't think I would get this close to it. This is modern communication at the pinnacle. It is the perfect, evil form of communication. It is deemed Myspace.

I feel like deleting my account.

For months before a few select people talked me into getting a myspace account, I called it Satan. I still call myspace Satan every now and then. It is horrid. Predators of cyberspace plague my site.

My friends on myspace aren't really my friends, I mean so of my actual friends have a myspace that I am friends with, but not vice versa, I don't think. This massive facade is eating away at my soul.

I need friends, I've lost so many. I am dead without my friends, therefore, other than my bodily attempts, I am slowly dying.

I can rely on email. I can. I believe in myself. Yahoo here I come

No comments: