Sunday, February 3, 2008

Relying on the future

Monday, May 29, 2006


I believe in myself.

You know, everybody deserves a chance. We all deserve a piece of the pie. I hold true to that. And not in the Communist way that some readers are definitely mentally screening.

I'm not just saying this to demand retribution, or to get people on my side. I really find it hard to believe that people are so cruel to one another that they stop keeping hope in the soul, in the our lives. That is true on all counts of my life.

There are readers, or listeners, if someone is reading my blog aloud (which is quite possible), that say, "Joel? hahahaha, hypocrite. He has given up on me and I will never forgive him," but aren't we all able to change our mind? Aren't we all able to realize our mistakes? Aren't we all able to jettison out of our past? No, well, nevermind...

I need to shave.

No comments: