Sunday, February 3, 2008

Winter Break [06-07], Part 1: Throw the rope

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wow.

Have you ever seen a temple off in the distance and assumed it was there for a purpose? Haven't you ever misunderstood happenstance for destiny?
Of course you have, we all have.

One is a lonely number, two is a lonely number, three is a lonely number, four is, and so is six. Really, all numbers without substance are lonely.

Be the One. Find someone and be there one, be their two, be their fourteen. We need it.

I'm going to roll down these stairs and hit the wall. I'm going to throw myself to the wind, and I hope it takes me to the wolves, because if I'm not dead, then it's uphill.
I hope my house catches fire, so I can have all of the things most important to me burn up. Everything.
I hope it snows, so I'm stuck in my house.

I hope I survive.

Stuff is replaceable.

Poeple aren't.

No comments: