Sunday, February 3, 2008

Habits: 6 Weird Ones

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Okay, so this is crazy. I have to write six weird habits, and if I tag you, which I probably will, you have to write an equally embarassing blog:

Okay so I'm weird and my habits are as follows:

1.) No matter what song I start singing, if I start singing, I'll always end up singing Summer In The City by The Lovin' Spoonful.

2.) I talk to strangers, everytime I go somewhere.

3.) I shake my butt and my hips when I dance, constantly.

4.) I lick peanut butter off of anything.

5.) I scratch my nipples when I'm hungry and when I start scratching, I scratch my entire body.

6.) I wash my leg hair twice in the shower.

Genuinely True. I hope this pleases the masses.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Odd. I think I've noticed 2,3 and 5. Hmmm...weird.