Sunday, February 3, 2008

Corn Dogs and Cotton Candy, because that's as far as it'll get you

Friday, June 23, 2006

I was wrong again.

I thought it was over. I thought the time had come to let go and let it happen, the cruel hand of destiny raising and washing away all that wasn't meant to be in this life.

Then I was asked, "What's that sound?"

The sound of the Karmic Wheel obliterating your hope. Your nonsensical dreams shown for what they truly are. The desolate wait for your own time. Your own peace, your own life.

It's loud out here. There's no hiding.

So, I was wrong again, What a man I am!

Well, what can I man do? What can a man do but cry his hard, solid, cold, strong, magnificent, indestructable tears?

What can a man do?

Tell me that and it won't matter anymore.

It'll get you nothing, and that's all you've got.

No comments: