Sunday, February 3, 2008

To my friends (ready or not for a relationship

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Excerpts from some of my deep conversations with my friends:

I'll tell you something you don't know about guys, but you should. Guys put up walls that lie about who they are to woo a girl. As soon as the the girl is wooed for good and they have what they want (a relationship or, dare I say, sex), the wall comes down. Don't let that happen. Middle school guys don't understand what they want, even more so then high school guys. Don't trust them.

High school relationships suck, hard.

If you plan to date a drunken bafoon in college, go for it, but carry birth control with you, because that is what is going to happen.

Sex is a diabolical weapon and it is evil, and should only be used for procreation.

No comments: