Monday, February 4, 2008

De repente, Tengo mucho frío (Suddenly, I was very cold)

And now my blogs are current.

Here's a poem, translated from Spanish to English, that I wrote.
My Spanish is limited, ergo the poem is limited.
Yeah?
Dig?

:::Okay:::

When my telephone is ringing,
the subway stops
and my heart is jumping
to the beat
but that was then.
When was the day that your innocence was twisted?
My love, I think, is living.

The ruins of our security and warmth are sincere
I ran.
I ran far, my friend.
Are you my friend.
I don't know, my best acquaintance.
Why are you leaving?
I was happy.
You were happy, no?
No matter.
I am deaf, blind, and very awful.
You are beautiful, blue, and sweet.
That roll of film is burnt;
I'm Sorry!
I am burnt.

You are right to go. You are correct.
Walk the path.
You walk away, walk towards the sun.
I want to go, also.
I want to go with you.

I am not satisfied.
Once more, please?
Why are you leaving?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I remember.

I have writer's block for this poem. Pity me not. It will come. Hope Emmaus is.. not bloody.. tonight.